Good Guy Alert!!! RacerKilla's Awesome!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
RacerKilla Ronny's packet of decals for the new PSC mailbox arrived in the mail. Holy cow did he ever do a nice job!!! Check this out ... he made me two of each size:

View attachment 001 - Copy.jpg

... and look what ELSE was in the envelope!!! They're so cool! What a wonderful surprise!! The pic really doesn't do them justice -- they're beautiful and VERY flashy!!

View attachment 002 - Copy.jpg

I have no idea where I'm gonna stick 'em yet but I'll figure out something. Very cool Ronny! Thank you again for going above and beyond the call. I'll get some pics of the mail box up when I get it finished.

Very nice! Way to go Ronnie!

If ya can't figure out where to stick 'em, let me know, I have a few ideas - gigity, gigity!!!

We can have lots-o-fun with them....

Cool i Like them I have an ideal where to put them . But i dont think its the same place karl has in mind lol . Your 1/4 glass of your barracuda . Thats wher i would put them .

Glad you like them, I see you help out so many members here on forabodiesonly. Thanks for the good guy alert (at least someone thinks that, lol)

Glad you like them, I see you help out so many members here on forabodiesonly. Thanks for the good guy alert (at least someone thinks that, lol)

Let me thank you on behalf of all the members she has help in the past racerkilla :thumblef:

That looks great. Just another example of the family atmosphere here on FABO. Nice stickers, and um nice um........box?!? :eek:ops::D

Hey now, you Canadians better behave yourselves. I'm gonna have to start grading you soon. :-D

Thanks guys!!

Looks good!
Nice to hear another good guy alert.
Now if you can keep people from hitting and destroying it, you'll have something.
Some strategically placed land mines should do it!

Looks good!
Nice to hear another good guy alert.
Now if you can keep people from hitting and destroying it, you'll have something.
Some strategically placed land mines should do it!

LOL!!! Thank you!

This one is going to be affixed to a large piece of pipe and sunk in a couple feet of QuickSet. I'm anxious to see who wins the first confrontation, the farm equipment or my new mail box. :-D

I still think the land mines is a better choice, time will tell i guess.
Lol

Yep i,ve seen her put up thousands of dollars of gift certs.Good on ya Ronnie for hooking her up.

The mailbox looks cool!

How come you are telling the mailman that he smells on the front door of the mailbox?

U. S. Mail --> morphs into--> U. Smail --> U smell.....

Sweet, good peeps here in faboville. I give the canucky sexual harassment a b-.

-
Back