Good interview with Mike Hall

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

Mike Hall owned one of the blasting companies we were always competing with. Now he has a car show on TV.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what this show is like, i sure hope it's not all drama like most of them.

I watched it last night.
No gas monkey thats for shure.
A few guys trying to get stuff done on a budget. I can respect that.
Interested to see how it evolves.
Mike is a character that for sure.

I have to find torrent downloads for it because I don't have TV just a DVD player. I think the show is going to depend a lot on the guys goofy personalities and the humour

Last edited:
Well I finally did get to see the first two shows at my brother's, I don't have TV. A rerun then later the second in the series. I can see where some people wouldn't like it. You don't see too much of the work that's done on the cars...I loved the Panther Pink Dart. What I did like is the total lack of Hollywood BS drama, all laughs with Mike. The rat **** in the hair was pretty good and all of those junky places with the parts were excellent. A-Body bench seats $100..I let out a Homer DOH!! Me on the right at Rust Valley about eight years ago..You should watch it Tom :) About the show again I'm glass half full because I live not to far away and know what he's like so I'm not a very good judge. On another car site a guy said it was "Almost unwatchable" so their you go lol.
45592730794_8437a55876_z.jpg

Last edited:
I watched it a few times and it's far better than other car shows that are on here and he seems to be a likeable guy . jmo.

100 Tom! I wish I lived closer. I could scrounge parts :)
Hey Richie, you're only about 520 KM away, or roughly 6 hours driving time..........
And i only have about 40 left including drivers and projects.
About 70% of them are parts cars, so come on down!
(Actually over) lol
I'm trying to get down to about 10 or so in the next 4 years.........

I wish I had found you when I needed my A-Body benches. I bought them from the states and by the time they got up here they were $400 and needed welding witch I didn't know. That cost $180...and yes the weld broke before the seats even got put in the car..I remember watching the guy do it and said is that all you're going to do? Oh sometimes less is more he said..I don't know if I've got Mr. Stupid written on my forehead or what lol:(

I watched it the other night, and seems good! I'm willing to give most shows a chance, and this one seems worth it.
So was Mike selling the entire yard, then producers caught wind of it? Are 5he producers funding the builds? Just curious....

I watched it the other night, and seems good! I'm willing to give most shows a chance, and this one seems worth it.
So was Mike selling the entire yard, then producers caught wind of it? Are 5he producers funding the builds? Just curious....
Yes he was, here's the add on youtube

-
Back