GoodGuy: WAGGIN

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just a public thank you for our Pal Waggin for coming through with a NICE arm rest for my car. And when I wanted to pay him he said "SLANTY Clause" sez "Ho-Ho-Ho"
roflblack.gif

Thanks Dude... THIS is what makes our message board work. People with a genuine interest in helping others out. Just remember Waggin, if I can ever help...just ask. 8)

I heart waggin!

He sent me my passenger side trim and shined it up and everything.. looks amazing and is on my car today. people like him are why this website works so great

Glad he got his own good guy alert. He deserves it.

Sounds like another GREAT guy from FABO.

Waggin this one for you:drinkers: and Thanks for being
a great member here and took care of FASTBACK340.:rock:

:thumrigh: Yep, Waggin is a great guy and we are lucky that he's on board here.

Bought some cop car caps from him recently and they were nicer than he said. Really easy to work with.

Congrats to ya Waggin :grin: You deserve it.

"Slanty Clause" sounds just like him......priceless.

I agree.. I have bought parts from Waggin in the past and he was honest in the part description and fair on prices.
Glad to have people like him that still make our hobby enjoyable.

Wayne

Have done buisness with Waggin several times & you couldn't ask for a more standup guy. He is definately an asset to FABO.

Oldschoolcuda

LMAO @ Spaz!

Wow Slanty Clause Curtis, two Good Guy Alerts for you in 2 days?! You're even better than the other guy in the red suit ... you hit both New York and Tennessee without any reindeer, AND you bring Mopar parts!

We love ya Waggin!

Who in the world is slanty clause? you guys on something?????must be the cold wheather.....couldn't have been me I was in indianna.......did you see me?????you can't prove a thing! o</=)>

Slanty Clause........?

He's that guy that replaced his Reindeer with a Super-Six, ain't he ?

(Sorry...... I couldn't find a single Christmas Smiley to choose from for this post...... We gotta git on Adam to import them great lookin' "smikleys" from FBBO......!) 8)

Yes Curtis is a good guy. He offered to PULL some parts for me at next to nothing! Way to have the holiday spirit Curtis!
You do help make this place great.

-
Back