Goodmark bumpers for 67 cuda?

-

hotairballoon

Reaction score
Anyone use them before? I am a dealer for AMD but they are out at least 3 to 4months plus on getting thiers back in to production. My local jobber can get me goodmark ones in 2 weeks or send original out for rechroming but thats 12-14 weeks out. I had them do bumpers before and no issues but having issues on a 69 super bee bumper thats been back now 3 times for flaws so I am skiddish on doing that. Any other ideas on rechromers out there that are not an arm and a leg high?

corey

I put Goodmark fenders on my Challenger and they were good. Much better than the other repop that did not have the lip around the flange for the side marker lights.

I have used Ogden Chrome in Utah. Very nice work but not cheap. With chrome work you get what you pay for!!!

ogdenchrome.com

800-453-3007

Dave,

I got my '69 Barracuda bumpers from Tricityplating (Tennessee). They are really, really nice. I had a friend of mine take my old bumpers for cores and he traded them for newly plated bumpers at Carlisle. I live in Texas so it saved me on shipping. I also took the time to undercoat the backside of the bumper (where all the water and rocks end up) before installation. Just be sure and mention if your bumpers have holes for the bumper guards before making your order so you get the ones you want.

Treblig

-
Back