Got a nice tonight

-
Thanks WRB! It's taking extra long on my end because the box I got them in is too small with all my bubble wrap and packaging. (Truth be told I'm just keeping them on the coffee table heh hehhhhhhhhhh yesssss I'm kidding!). Three trips to the store so far looking for a bigger box ... and three strike outs. But I'm persistent.

Come on now:protest:you cant buy food from a corner store,what the hell are you eating in those back woods,lol:eek:ops:

Leanna those are georgeous.

Come on now:protest:you cant buy food from a corner store,what the hell are you eating in those back woods,lol:eek:ops:

Seriously, no. There's a little corner store but all it sells is beer and cigarettes, and beer boxes are too short for valve covers. I quit checking there a long time ago. The grocery store has an incinerator and will not save boxes for anybody. The Dollar General is all I have left here in BFE with two or three truck deliveries a week. If the rain beats me to their recycle roller cart out the back door where they stash boxes, I have to wait for the next delivery. I hate to BUY boxes from Uline or something -- it just runs up costs for everybody -- but I might have to. :-(

Okay doll, if you insist. :-D

FABO, this is my first set of 2-tone Mickey Thompson small block valve covers for Snake donated by the awesome JamesDaytona. They're Illusion Lite Blue and Silk Satin Black. The outdoor pictures do a lot more justice for the blue than my indoor ones did, but they're still a lot prettier in person.

On arrival ...

View attachment 1714622533

View attachment 1714622534

And this is what the US Postal Service will be dropping on his door step shortly ...

View attachment 1714622535

View attachment 1714622536

The blue is a little more accurate here, but it doesn't show the "illusion" part of its color very well. From a few feet back it almost looks like polished aluminum.

View attachment 1714622537

Just had to chime in and say VERY nicely done on those valve covers!!

Outstanding as usual Leanna. Second to none....or as my son likes to say...sweeeeetnesss

Snake, after four trips trying to find a more suitable box, I'm just going to use the one I've got here and keep my fingers crossed that it gets to you without damage. Here's why I was looking for a bigger one ...

View attachment Customer's Box is Too Small (2).jpg

This happens so often it's even noted on my website. I wish people would read it.

My mistake sorry,ok now we are getting some were,please let me know the extra shipping charges if any, I already know I owe 68 us dollars.Thankssssss sorry for be a pain in the assssssssssssssssssss.

-
Back