Got an early Christmas Present today

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Well I got an early Christmas present today. As many of you know I have been having several health issues with my intestines and have been in a considerable amount of pain as a result of these issues. Well after suffering for almost a month I went to the E.R. this morning and was shot up with demerol and had a CT Scan, Blood and Urine testing. the results of the test were that I have a pretty severe intestine infection along with a bladder infection but that I do not have any signs of paritinitis and that there is no indication of cancer. I was prescribed more antibiotics (Flagyl and Cipro) and given a bunch of Percocet to take for pain. I will need to follow up with a couple of Dr's but at least I now have the peace of mind that I do not have a recurrence of the paritinitis or worse yet, - cancer. God is so very good and I thank everyone out here in my FABO family who sent me prayers and continued to ask how I was doing. Thanks again everyone. - Tom

Thats GREAT Tom!!! I know its still not easy for you but just the fact that you see this as a gift says a lot about your state of mind! Heres to hoping that things just get better for you with each new day! God Bless!!!!

I know I spoke with you earlier but I wanted to say that we all share in your joy and wish you the best. Trust in God. MMG

Outstanding good new's :cheers: Merry Christmas :happy10:

I am glad you got some answers, all the uncertainty you endured was not good. Now you can really enjoy Christmas:cheers:

Congratulations!! Glad to hear you are okay! Be sure to follow up and keep taking your meds til they are gone or til the doctor says so:-D

Its nice to read some GOOD news on here,best of luck with your condition i think your Christmas just got a little better..

-
Back