Got cursed at....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
By one of our African Greys. I went to feed them. The first thing they both look for is Peanuts. I did not give them any today. Ra was rummaging around in his bowl and did not see any. Looked right at me and called me a f..ker. He then went over to Cheeto's side of the cage, hunted thru his bowl and told me what he thought again......I knew I should have watched my language around them.....

Your screwed now:razz:

My GF had an African Grey who use to whistle and copy her voice to call the dog, dog would run in look around then just leave. Whatever you do don't test the smoke detector around them, takes them less than a second to learn the sound very annoying I will tell you.

Your screwed now:razz:

My GF had an African Grey who use to whistle and copy her voice to call the dog, dog would run in look around then just leave. Whatever you do don't test the smoke detector around them, takes them less than a second to learn the sound very annoying I will tell you.
Too late....smoke detector, door alarm on the fridge, washer beep, dryer beep, cop cars......to many others to list.....

29snick.gif

Too late....smoke detector, door alarm on the fridge, washer beep, dryer beep, cop cars......to many others to list.....

OH boy, is it time to sell them, and get something quiet like Fish??

Pets are nice when they are quiet, lol used to have a dog here,
it did not like being on the cable in the back yard, and was able to
figure out how to get his collar off. :(

Was able to find a person who had a big fenced in yard,
the dog jumps over the fence at that place. :)

-
Back