Got Laid Off Today ! 19yrold

-
Best wishes, be glad you still live at Home with your Parents.

When I was 16 I quit school, and left home, for a month.

Man I was glad to go back home, and go back to High School. :)

Put an application in at your local Car Dealership's.

Well this really sucks im 19 yrs old and i have 2 more days on my duster build (after a year build ) and my car is finished ! just my luck tho , right at the end of it when i need cash the most i get laid off from my job.

i Worked at a machine shop in portwashington ny , we always had work and stuff to keep us busy , but i guess he hasnt had any jobs lined up to come in, i notice a week ago we got slow when i started asking my coworkers if they need'd help with there projects b/c i had noting to do and my 2 other partners aswell, well it really sucks hopefully it will only last a few days i hope . well im gonna go work on my car an hustle for cash to finish this

19 years old.You're more mature than I am!There should be more young people around with your drive and desire to succeed.The world would be a better place.I would wish you luck again but son,you don't need it,you will make your own I'm sure.:thumrigh:

7834_1157518062755_1371840868_30830.jpg

This was last week its on the ground now and rolling and all done just about ,, full steam ahead i have a swapmeet and carshow to attend on sunday

I want a son like you. I could buy what you need to finish your car and you could help with mine too. Maybe all those cash for clunkers that were destroyed has put a dent in what needs to be machined and rebuilt. Everyone they took off the road affected parts service and supply.

LOLL yeh well . love machine work its awsome , and when i did my motor it was even Better , i mean we mostly do trucks and diesel motors but i wouldnt mind getting rid of my chevy 2500 and get a .dodge 2500 with a cummins and stacks =)

Anyone know how long its takes around to see money from the goverment or state ?

thanks for the advice guys !!!!!!! love you all

Polictics aside, the truely wise are able to rise above, and find a way to succed, regardless of the party, or COLOR of the person sitting in the white house.

I concur. Way too many people are placing the blame on the President while they could be getting more certifications, qualifications, extra classes, etc....which would make them more marketable in the work force.

-
Back