Got my baby back!

-

RedSwinger

Reaction score
My Dart made his way home yesterday afer being at the mechanics for a month! I bought Power Disc brakes for the front, and had one of our local club members do the installation. He called after he got a look underneath and told me that it had all the original stuff on it. Well, I burned up the phone, ordering a front end rebuild kit, new shocks, sway bars, springs and other stuff. It's now like a NEW car!
I know most of you guys do your own work, but I don't have a good place or all the knowledge I need to do it, but I am lucky to be in a Mopar Club that has members that are willing to help out those less mechanically minded Mopar fans.
I am glad to see him back! Tomorrow, to the shop for a front end alignment.

That's great man! I'm rebuilding the front end on my 68 cuda as well, all with heavy duty quality parts..I'll post pics once they all come in the mail and when I start putting it together. :)

That's great man! I'm rebuilding the front end on my 68 cuda as well, all with heavy duty quality parts..I'll post pics once they all come in the mail and when I start putting it together. :)
That engine looks awesome!! Show some pics of your project, I'd love to see them.

-
Back