Gotta drive 'em too....... on Good Friday !

-
After a drive in that 440 seed truck my wife had given me permission to keep it. Will go visit the Power Wagon this summer and get to drive it, she remembers it fondly...

After a drive in that 440 seed truck my wife had given me permission to keep it. Will go visit the Power Wagon this summer and get to drive it, she remembers it fondly...
should have listened to her and kept it :thumbsup:

I was actually hoping a few other members would take a quick 2 minute video of their car cruise on Good Friday …. :)
Mine wasn't worth the video it was pretty underwhelming. Unless you like going to count soda bottles, Harbor Freight, and The Tamale Factory in my 98 ram...

I got some throttle therapy today! After the day I had there was a little more throttle used than usual!

No video tho, you just gotta take my word on it.

I'm sure something is about to let go cuz BOY SHE WANTS TO RUN! we all know they run best right before something let's go.....

:rofl::steering:

Mine wasn't worth the video it was pretty underwhelming. Unless you like going to count soda bottles, Harbor Freight, and The Tamale Factory in my 98 ram...

You cashing in bottles I would have watched...….. :D

I got some throttle therapy today! After the day I had there was a little more throttle used than usual!
No video tho, you just gotta take my word on it.
I'm sure something is about to let go cuz BOY SHE WANTS TO RUN! we all know they run best right before something let's go.....

:rofl::steering:

That was worth a video...…. :)

Hard to take video with a manual valve body.

I had one hand on the wheel, a cigar in my teeth and the other hand on the shifter.

:)

There may or may not have been a few laws broken...

:steering:

Luxury is relative,.

While I've seen a lot of white smoke made by my buddy's AMG biturbo 550, I'd rather drive my "loud, rusty old **** box."

Yesterday I told my neighbor across the street that I'm going to have to give him an "oh ****" ride one of these days. He went on about his friends Tesla. I said two very very different cars in short...

Mine doesn't want to come out of hibernation, think I fouled a few plugs trying to start it, may need to rebuild the carb, just didn't cooperate dang it.:BangHead:

IMG_20190417_162453.jpg

that dead coyote on the post was just tilted humor by somebody. That's just not right...…. LOL

Last edited:
I had Good Friday afternoon off and got some throttle therapy on the motorcycles. One is a finicky two stroke that takes a little persuading to get fired up the first time of the season. But by dinner time I was out terrorizing old folk and annoying the neighbors.

Nice video!
The weather is finally going to clear up and get warm here this upcoming week.
I can get the car out and get driving it.
Its been a long winter.

Got home and realized I left my gas cap at the station. Been years and years since I've done that. Distracted by using the camera? lol

-
Back