Gotta Sell Bruce's Cars.

-
I think the 4 door is the only one left ... But im not sure some one that knows her may get in here and help

Hey there... they were all 1970's that were left so I'm not sure which one you were talking about. The only car that is left is the (heart-breaking here) '70 GT. All of it new parts go with it. They are still in the box. All interiior, all chrome and all gaskets, fuzzies for doors, etc. A friend of mine has it in North Carolina. It's the car that started the Dart GT registry. They are keeping it there for me. $4000 / make offer. I've not got an inventory of all of the parts. They are with the car and I am in Illinois. I do know that it is $4500 in parts.

Melanie thanks for stopping by. Bruce's car in NC is surely just waiting for the right owner to come along.

Hey there! It is so good to hear from you. I hope that someone comes along. Things are so bad now that I am getting the word out that I will take $2,000 for it right now. I am getting desperate. I'm sure that someone will jump on it at that price. This should make up for any transportation that may be involved. I'm still open for offers as well.

I'm doing fine and making my dolls for a craft show. I'm trying to get insurance money together for the little car I had to get. I have no winter clothes and I'm going to need them up here! lol I know that it's going to snow at some point this winter. lol

I hope that one and all are fine out there and have been getting out in the Mopars and enjoying cruise ins and shows! I've not gotten with the Mopar club in the area yet. Still looking for them. There will be a cruise in at the local Best Western this weekend and I hope to find some folks there. I really miss Bruce and the shows and working on the cars. I think that getting with a club will do me some good.

My best to everyone! Have a great Mopar Day!
Melanie:blob:

Melanie thanks for stopping by. Bruce's car in NC is surely just waiting for the right owner to come along.

-
Back