grant #860 steering wheel

-

jerry's demon

Reaction score
just replaced my chewed up tuff wheel with the 860. didn't need any adapters. just make alignment tool to line up holes in ctr. of wheels. rotate
to desired position, using spacers between, clamp in 2 places. allow space
to drill same holes from one wheel to the other. tap holes as needed . also,
drill hole and file/grind rectangular slot for tab. install horn mech as orig. done.
install wheel. i used my org horn button setup.
jerry

I have one in my car too. I originally bought it for my 70 cuda and drilled it out for that. Its the same wheel that Year One has been selling for $200 for years.

Yep, i got one. Paint stripped :headbang:

100_0661.jpg

I have been browsing the site for sometime, but have never had an interest in posting until I saw your dash. Did you make it or is it available for purchase somewhere? The wheel and dash look amazing.

dsachs said:
I have been browsing the site for sometime, but have never had an interest in posting until I saw your dash. Did you make it or is it available for purchase somewhere? The wheel and dash look amazing.

Thanks. :thumbup: It is just a factory standard gauge bezel retrofitted with Autometer Pro-Comp gauges, pair of Painless 1/8" turn signal indicators, and a couple radio shack 1/2" lights (brake/linelock/highbeam). Did it myself, took about a day to get it in.

last2.gif

last1.gif

Thanks again,
-Mike

-
Back