Great forum

-

jar12664

Reaction score
This is great. Finally a site dedicated to A-body Mopars.Just the incentive I need to get back to work on the Dart Sport,it's a "74" I've had this car since I was eighteen and am now fortyeight.Anyway ,thanks great site!

This is great. Finally a site dedicated to A-body Mopars.Just the incentive I need to get back to work on the Dart Sport,it's a "74" I've had this car since I was eighteen and am now fortyeight.Anyway ,thanks great site!

Ha, Welcome to the site. We have two things in common, I also own a 74 Sport and I am originally from the Pine Tree state.

Welcome, it's neat to here a story so similar to mine. I bought mine when I was sixteen and am now Fortynine and it hasn't left my garage for 25 or more years. Thanks to the discussions FABO members were having (that I stumbled on) about my car it got me re-energized to restore it. I'm sure you will get similar inspiration from members and their projects as I did.

Welcome!Kudos to holding on your ride,you damn well get hooked.

Welcome to FABO Jar12664!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 49
WELCOME, I too am an owner of a Dart Sport,76 though and I am the original owner. Great site full of techs so if you have any question (about cars) ask away.

-
Back