Great Guy Allert

-

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
I decided to take a drive and meet the other 66cuda here in Michigan, and I also wanted to see his car. He is about 45 minutes away from me and I told him that I bought a wood grain steering wheel from another member (davescuda) Thanks Dave, and that I needed to restore it because it had a crack at the top. He told me to bring it with me and he would fix the crack. Well when I got there he not only fixed the crack but also offered to restore it for me and since I had never done one before I took him up on the offer. Well when he told me it was done I figured it would look like some of the other restored wheels that I have seen in other cars, BOY WAS I WRONG. This thing looks like brand new, and way better than I ever thought it would turn out. If any of you members are thinking of a steering wheel restore job you need to contact Paul (66cuda) you won't be disapointed. Take a look at some pictures of the wheel when I got it and what it looks like now. This guy is great.
Thanks Again Paul
Bob

Attachments

• z171.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 126
  • z172.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 140
  • z173.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 134
  • z174.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 124
  • z175.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 135
  • z176.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 131
Looks GEeerate 66 cuda :color::color:
Great job 66cuda Paul :hello1: That turned out very nice :love10:

I'd love to find out how he did it. I have two I need to restore.

:love10:

You need to contact Paul and let him know what you have. He does profesional work, I'm telling you this thing looks just like real wood it is FABOulous. He is 66cuda don't mix him up with me. There is no way I could do that nice of a job.
Bob

I decided to take a drive and meet the other 66cuda here in Michigan, and I also wanted to see his car. He is about 45 minutes away from me and I told him that I bought a wood grain steering wheel from another member (davescuda) Thanks Dave, and that I needed to restore it because it had a crack at the top. He told me to bring it with me and he would fix the crack. Well when I got there he not only fixed the crack but also offered to restore it for me and since I had never done one before I took him up on the offer. Well when he told me it was done I figured it would look like some of the other restored wheels that I have seen in other cars, BOY WAS I WRONG. This thing looks like brand new, and way better than I ever thought it would turn out. If any of you members are thinking of a steering wheel restore job you need to contact Paul (66cuda) you won't be disapointed. Take a look at some pictures of the wheel when I got it and what it looks like now. This guy is great.
Thanks Again Paul
Bob

I am getting all red in the face and shufflin my feet..... you are more than welcome!!!

awesome job, looks great
here's some more before pictures

Attachments

• wood wheel and column 005.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 72
  • wood wheel and column 004.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 72
  • wood wheel and column 003.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 76
  • wood wheel and column 002.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 71
  • wood wheel and column 001.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 69
  • wood wheel and column 006.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 73
Way to go Paul! Beautiful work!!

See, you might've found yourself a whole new sideline now. A door does not close without another one opening ............ :-D

That's a gorgeously restored tiller there !

This is an example of one of the very things that sealed the MoPar crowd for me : the camaraderie :thumbup: .

It feels good to do something for someone else , especially when you know that it's appreciated .

Great work , 66 Cuda :angel7:

-
Back