Greetings from Vancouver

-

El Guapo 604

Reaction score
1971 Duster 440 4 speed...Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forum.
IMG_20170819_193649919.jpg
IMG_20180422_175146711.jpg
sr1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, guys...the wheels are American Muscle Bullitts...look so much better on a Mopar. lol.

I think I'll get myself over to mopar madness...hell, I'm in Coquitlam, so no excuse.

Welcome from another Lower Mainlander!

What’s the history on the Duster? Local car?

Welcome to the site from Lethbridge, Alberta!
Nice looking car you have there.............
What are you running for a cooling system?

Cooling is a bit of an issue...running an aluminum 2 core rad with a puller fan with no shroud right now making it a heat problem for cruising in traffic. I'm currently looking at other options, but there's not a whole lot of room under there between the water pump and rad. I may go with a mechanical fan and shroud this year. Open to suggestions from anyone who's got experience in this area.

Cooling is a bit of an issue...running an aluminum 2 core rad with a puller fan with no shroud right now making it a heat problem for cruising in traffic. I'm currently looking at other options, but there's not a whole lot of room under there between the water pump and rad. I may go with a mechanical fan and shroud this year. Open to suggestions from anyone who's got experience in this area.
Thanks for the response.
I asked you this question because a friend of mine in Cranbrook, B.C. (where i'm originally from) has an identical car to yours except for an automatic trans with the same cooling problems.
I told him about the Be Cool setup, but he's reluctant to spend the money...........
Here's a link to an article about it.
Tom.
Mopar A-Body Cooling System - Popular Hot Rodding

Thanks for the welcome, guys...the wheels are American Muscle Bullitts...look so much better on a Mopar. lol.

I think I'll get myself over to mopar madness...hell, I'm in Coquitlam, so no excuse.

Good looking green, stance looks great. Welcome!
Welcome from Victoria...See you at Mopar Madness in July???

Val, I visited Victoria once years ago, best fish and chips I ever had was a place downtown called Bard and Banker in downtown Victoria. Still there?

Good looking green, stance looks great. Welcome!

Val, I visited Victoria once years ago, best fish and chips I ever had was a place downtown called Bard and Banker in downtown Victoria. Still there?

Still there Cliff...and still the best F+C, next to Barb's on the waterfront!:)

-
Back