Grocery Getter

-

blu340dart

MoBro. Inc.
Reaction score
Here was our trip out tonight, what do you think of the grocery getter?? :) 2 40lb bags of bird seed,1 40lb box of cat litter and the rest. I thought the car was sitting a little low but still had fun driving around. I hope you all have just as much fun using your cars as well!!

Attachments

• groceries 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 336
Great picture and the Dart look great :cheers:

Runs great too Mike with the new 416, I need to get my 500 miles on it so gotta use it for chores. Thanks for the compliments.

Wow, wish my groceries looked that organized after I take my Valiant to the grocery store LOL :burnout:

Runs great too Mike with the new 416, I need to get my 500 miles on it so gotta use it for chores. Thanks for the compliments.

416 I bet it does :burnout:
Very groovy smooth Dart :color:

"30 minutes or less, it's gotta be there"!!! That line from the song Pizza Boy really describes the beast of a motor that this car has in it now, it is a monster!! Great job to Nick Wilson for putting it together, you made my brother very happy!!! Glad to see that you're using all that HP for the important things, wouldn't want the ice cream to melt now would we??? :)

Moving boxes in mine to the new house today, moved my motorcycle turntable yesterday... that got a few looks from the new neighbours

Great looking utility vehicle you have there! No reason why you can't use it to go shopping.

Yours looks like a older brother to mine! lol

Costco and the pet store and no beer Dartnut, gave that up about 18 years ago. If I was still drinking there would be a fake speaker in the hole for easy access to the trunk stash. :) If we lived closer Toolmanmike we could show off our blue beasts together. No cold stuff either Bro since we stopped for dinner also, I did think about buying a cooler though so we could get some frozen items. Next time!! I had to organize it so it had good weight transfer, cause you never know when a challenge will present itself!! Take care all and enjoy your day!!

Sweet Dart, Greg!! Not sure I've ever seen pics of it (your actual car that is...) lol

Very nice, wish my dart was gonna have that much room in the trunk, oh well always the floor of the back seat lol. Awesome car

Wow, wish my groceries looked that organized after I take my Valiant to the grocery store LOL :burnout:

I hear ya. :burnout:

I've got a ding in my quarter panel from the inside pointing out. Going around corners hard, stuff will fly side to side. Now I lodge my groceries behind the seats between the trans tunnel. Still got a gallon of milk to start leaking once. Double bagging helped.

I hear ya. :burnout:

I've got a ding in my quarter panel from the inside pointing out. Going around corners hard, stuff will fly side to side. Now I lodge my groceries behind the seats between the trans tunnel. Still got a gallon of milk to start leaking once. Double bagging helped.

I can relate. A 40 pound toolbox makes some real bad "outties".

I can relate. A 40 pound toolbox makes some real bad "outties".

I tried to solve that with a plastic tupperware type box that holds a small plastic gas can and bottle jack, some tools. It fits very snug in a A-body behind the passenger tail light, factory jack to trunk bracket, and trunk bumper bolt support bracket. Then I bungee tie around the plastic box real tight.

Never had that get loose.

I wish there was a plastic gas container that would fit in half inside the back of the spare tire if you mount the tire face down in your spare tire well. And then another container for tools inside the other half of the inside the spare tire.

Funny that you guys are talking about that, because I have one of those right in the drivers side stripe from an alternator that got away. Luckily it didnt crack the paint but the mark is there as a reminder.

-
Back