H e l p!!!

-

66cuda

2011Armada K of C 1st PL
Reaction score
64 65 66 BABA- RARA-CUCU-DADA SPARE TIRE & COVER

I have a 66 cuda restored 95%....I have the spare tire cover and the Jack and the lug wrench.... I am not sure what I don't have regarding the spare tire and its tie down...... I also do not know the configuration of the spare tire hold down.... I assume there is a long "stove " type bolt and wing nut that keeps it all together I also know there is a large dished washer that sits on/in the spare tire cover and the wing nut goes on top of that....what I dont know is what goes beneth that???

I need pretty much the entire hold down set of parts from the wing nut down. I have the cover board and the spare tire.... I need everything else ( what ever that is)
Please help if anyone has the parts or photos or both to show me how it all fits together

tire first,then the base for the jack then large wingnut then spare tire cover the dished thingie then lil wingnut

SO..... I need
1. The stove bolt
2. The Big Wing Nut
3. The dish thingy
4. The little wing nut

anyone have PICS of any of this stuff?? so I can ask for them with pics....then I can open a WTB thread

Not to hijack the thread but would the 67-69 Barracuda be the same? On my 68, the spare tire D70-14 protudes above the trunk floor by about 2 inches. I would like to see a picture of the trunk board installed also.

Russ

ANYONE HAVE THIS STUFF for a 66 Cuda???

SO..... I need
1. The stove bolt
2. The Big Wing Nut
3. The dish thingy
4. The little wing nut

ANYONE HAVE THIS STUFF for a 66 Cuda???

SO..... I need
1. The stove bolt
2. The Big Wing Nut
3. The dish thingy
4. The little wing nut

I have the same problem Russ has. My spare doesn't fit. Raises my trunk floor an inch or two. I think the original spare must have been smaller.

Anyway, I am not restoring my car. Other than painting it and keeping it mechanically sound. I'm pretty sure I have the stove bolt, dish thingy and big wing nut laying UNDER the spare. I bet they are probably the same as what you need (what's the chance that they changed them?), if so you can have them.

-
Back