hacked email

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
my email got hacked so if you have my eamil from block it and delete it ! it locked it up but just to make sure dont open any thing you get from my old eamil ........ If you wish to have my new email then pm me ..... Btw i never check it i only use it for the mesgger lol

If you used the same password for anything else, change it immediately.

what do they do to hack an email and why? and how do you know if you have been hacked?. thanks.

what do they do to hack an email and why? and how do you know if you have been hacked?. thanks.
LOL I only used it to sign up here and for the use of the mesger . It was getting used by some one to sign up for other sites . that how i knew lol so i shut it down and started anuther one . 8-) Its all over now lol

They use password software to end up with access to your account so it can be used for spam mailings is one reason they do it.
Usually the first clue to the user is not having access to the mail due to a password refusal because it has been changed by the person that hacked it.
The next clue that happens is people start getting junk mail from your account.

They use password software to end up with access to your account so it can be used for spam mailings is one reason they do it.
Usually the first clue to the user is not having access to the mail due to a password refusal because it has been changed by the person that hacked it.
The next clue that happens is people start getting junk mail from your account.
thats what happend i started getting emails from sites i have never been too

-
Back