Halloween Classic(Norwalk)Who,s going?

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I,m excited to say the least to be going to Norwalk(Halloween Classics)for some racing.I haven,t crossed the border since 1976 LOL.Who else is going?What should I expect?(never been)Hoping to meet some other FABO members while there.See you there!:D

Have a blast Scott. Get your sleep now cause you'll need it. I haven't been but want to some day. Let us know how it goes. You'll love the track, shut down is way shorter then TMP so get on the brakes.

Thanks for the tips Darcy.Sleep??Whats that?(I,m a shift worker LOL).I,ve heard 1200-1500 cars/trucks will be there for the 7 day event,so there has to be more FABO members going.:happy1:

I might go ... this way i can drop 4 speed off at BREWSTERS for rebuild

Maybe I will try to go, its only a 2 1/2 hour drive. A few of my Chevy buddies go every year, they have been bugging me to go for the past 10-12 years. I guess its one of the best shows of the year, according to them. Lemme get more informed and talk it over with the boss!

When is it?? It's not far from me either!! Maybe ill get my brother and son and well bring some iron!! Geof

Well I,m back from Norwalk(Halloween Classic).I was impressed with the track and the amount of people/cars to tough out the weather.We had a bit of everything,from rain to snow with a nice sunny/warm day to finish up the event.I only went a couple rounds at the big event sunday,but enjoyed the experience of racing at such a nice track.My car ran great running 6.73@100mph with 1.44 60ft.I,d like to go again in the middle of summer with my ONDR group for the Great Lakes Gasser shootout.Here,s a pic of my car launching :burnout:I had a great time and will do it again.
View attachment Norwalk.jpg

-
Back