Halloween

-

fatoldguy

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for Halloween.

21764850_1418790124856589_4605372117701848163_n.jpg

Except for certain women who wouldn't even notice it................

Ahhh yeah...that lovely, beautiful, loving woman....yup, that's my bride. Going to have 10 years of wedded BLISS on Februrary 13, 2018.

And my wonderful, loving, georgeous wife never pays attention to ANY gauge or idiot light.

I love her and our son more than life it self but DAM DAM DAM you have to watch the gauges. And check the oil every now and then.

Hadn't driven her car in a month. Jump in the hoopdy to run to the store. All you can here is the lifters clack clack clacking away. So, I shut it down and call the wife. Start it again. Same clacking. I said "those lifters didn't sound noisy to you?" She says "no honey...I don't hear a thing". So after a couple of F bombs and a SOB or two I pulled the dipstick. No oil. Nary a drop.

I say to my lovely bride "waddle your slap happy *** into the shop and grab two quarts of 10w40 engine oil". No response. I love that. Make her put it in and then check it. It comes up to the bottom of the add Mark. Several more mother F bombs, a SOB and a couple of sailors words from me. So I say "waddle you happy *** back in there and get another quart of oil". She dumps it in and unbeliveably, it's now full of oil.

I take the next 7 minutes chewing her rump for not paying closer attention to oil and coolant. We have local, cheap slave labor (our son) who is perfectly capable of doing it.

I love my bride but dam she better pay more attention to important stuff.

Love you honey!!!!!!

ill see you CEL and ill raise you something far scarier
(your CEL comes on when your about to puke an engine...this only shows up after your country puked)

funny-jack-o-lanterns-1.gif

They are all the same, I was talking to a co-worker and his wife sent him a text picture and asked him what this was....He called her while I was standing there and she stated that it had been on for a week or so.

-
Back