Happy BD rumblefish360!!

-
:thumbrig::thumbrig:Happy birthday!! Kick back relax and enjoy your day!!!

A toast to Rumble! Have a good day!!

Guiness.jpg

Leanna says "Make it one to remember". Hell i am. Chicken quarters all rubbed down and in the smoker. Trying smoked potatoes rubbed in greek seasoning and butter and hanging ears of corn in the smoker as an experiment only in celebration of Robs birthday. It'll be ready about 3 pm Rob if you happen to be driving by. Did i forget to mention the ccooooolllldddd MGD's? Man, why cant you have birthday everyday. I'd probably get fat. That aint happening. I'll always stay racey lookin. Me and Rob just stroll around Wal Mart teasing the ladies. I look at them,they might as well look at me and Rob. Happy birthday buddy. Now i've got to mow the freakin lawn, because she told me to.
Small Block

Leanna says "Make it one to remember". Hell i am. Chicken quarters all rubbed down and in the smoker. Trying smoked potatoes rubbed in greek seasoning and butter and hanging ears of corn in the smoker as an experiment only in celebration of Robs birthday. It'll be ready about 3 pm Rob if you happen to be driving by. Did i forget to mention the ccooooolllldddd MGD's? Man, why cant you have birthday everyday. I'd probably get fat. That aint happening. I'll always stay racey lookin. Me and Rob just stroll around Wal Mart teasing the ladies. I look at them,they might as well look at me and Rob. Happy birthday buddy. Now i've got to mow the freakin lawn, because she told me to.
Small Block

LMAO ... somehow I just can't picture Rob strolling through a WalMart whether ladies are involved or not. Now up on center stage for a Chippendale's review ........... THAT I can visualize!!! :love7:

Oh wait, it's HIS birthday, not mine. Dammit.

-
Back