Happy Birthday blu340dart!!! Wow..50!!!

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. I'd just like to wish my brother blu340dart a BIG Happy 50th Birthday!! He may be the older brother, and he may have led me into a little trouble in our time, but he also led me into the world of Mopars, and many of the other things we've enjoyed during our time here on this earth!!! So, Happy Birthday, although you'll have to wait for that prime rib from Lucky's until Sunday!!! Enjoy!! Geof

I am an older brother of 4 Geof, I bet you led him in a few (little trouble) in your time :D Just had to say :D and protect us older brothers out there :cheers:
Wow the big 5 0 :glasses8: Happy birthday blu340dart :wav:
And Look :happy2: I has fallen on a Friday \\:D/
Enjoy this great stongend :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
I don't have week ends :D........ Big brothers get the blame for most everything :D.. Do tell !! what little brother Geof got you into back in the day :D

Happy Birthday young man! :D. Congrats on bringing along little bro.....Mine's a master degreed teacher and the only thing he picked up from my experiences with cars is, the key goes here and the gas goes here.....lol............Hope you enjoyed your day :cheers:.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I had a good day but will have a better one when we all go for dinner on Sunday. I am proud to have a brother like Cosgig as we did have our share of mischief when we were young and has taught us a lot of things but most important is the way we have gotten closer since we have grown up. Now our dirty deeds are taken out on old rusty Mopars!!:burnout:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I had a good day but will have a better one when we all go for dinner on Sunday. I am proud to have a brother like Cosgig as we did have our share of mischief when we were young and has taught us a lot of things but most important is the way we have gotten closer since we have grown up. Now our dirty deeds are taken out on old rusty Mopars!!:burnout:

Ahh, yes broman, but our dirty deeds are still done DIRT CHEAP!!!LOL!! Geof

-
Back