happy birthday dad

-

ram45red

Reaction score
today would have been my dads 85th birthday if he was still alive he passed away this past march 7th from complacations following hip surgery after breaking it he gave me my first mopar and many more after that he sold used cars out of our yard and i was his greese monkey on those cars mopars was our favorite cars to get off the back lots at car dealer ships and used car auctions to patch up and shine back in early 70s to sell i learned alot from him on those clunkers back then i think of him every time i look at my sons daily driver that he and i done a back yard resto on for his first mopar happy birthday i miss seeing you and making you laugh i hope when i see you again i sure hope i dont forget my tool set and my list of jokes i love you dad sandy

My condolences. All I can offer is, the pain never gets better, but the good memories help.

x3

My Father passed away almost two years ago and I think of him every day. He raced motorcycles and midget race cars every since I can remember. I spend every weekend at some race track on the East and West Coasts while growing up. He even had two invites to race an Indy car at the Indy 500, but didn't because my Mother had such a fit about him getting killed. I sure miss those days racing with my Father.

.................My condolences...........my dad passed away in 1971.......i still miss him.......the happy memories bring a smile to my face joy to my heart........kim......

My Condolences. It is great you have so many wonderful memories with your father.

My condolences on the recent loss of your Dad, it is touching to read of the times you shared. You are lucky to have had a such a loving Dad and role model. I am sure your son is equally as lucky to have you and is benefiting from what your Dad taught you.

-
Back