Happy Birthday Fine69!!

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Hope you have a great one :!: :!: Just two days after abodyjoe, how convenient :D Does this mean you get to find another car for you too :wink:

:eek:ops: I appreciate the thought but it is actually next Thursday...my bday....the 17th....glad I checked the board. I changed it. Don't want to age me any sooner then needed...lol.

I did get my birthday present early though...delievery came on monday...AbodyJoe got me the axles I need for my 8 3/4 rear. he is such a romantic...lol.

not sure how the 9th got on there but i have a feeling when Joey was putting my sign pic up it got changed....he does the pics cause I am computer illiterate on that end...lol.

anyway...thanks ahead of time....yeah 10 years and 10 days apart....freaky isn't....between the 2 of us we already have 4 cars and 4 bikes....I think we are good for a while....although I wouldn't mind a convertible.....

The birthday's seem to still be screwed up.Mine is a day off,i tryed to change it a few times but it keeps changin itself back. :?

-
Back