Happy Birthday Leanna!!!!

-
thank You So Much for your help on bruces ramp..i wish we could send ya out some of that pizza........Happy Birthday You are one special person here and I think it's ok for me to speak for the whole membership on this subject....We Love you and hope your day is awesome!!!!!!!!!!...........Wagg's

thank You So Much for your help on bruces ramp..i wish we could send ya out some of that pizza........Happy Birthday You are one special person here and I think it's ok for me to speak for the whole membership on this subject....We Love you and hope your day is awesome!!!!!!!!!!...........Wagg's

Well said Wagg's :cheers:

Again Happy Birthday :color: We are blest to have you here with us :color:
Never change and keep being you :cheers: We love ya as you are so don't ever change :D

Happy Birthday Leanna from your Michigan peeps cosgig and Cudagirl!!! Enjoy every minute!!! Geof

Does this mean Billy gets taken off of the child molester watch list?

Thank you for remembering Doug, and to all the others who chimed in. The day was about as fabulous as a birthday could be. It was made better by all my friends here -- group hug time <<<< FABO >>>>>

Love ya all! Muahhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm good with this............:cheers:
Thank you for remembering Doug, and to all the others who chimed in. The day was about as fabulous as a birthday could be. It was made better by all my friends here -- group hug time <<<< FABO >>>>>

Love ya all! Muahhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't say it better than Waggs. Happy b-day.

I can bring you out a pizza when I finally get a load of parts ready to be coated. As you know I keep getting one setback after another I keep working through. One of these days...

Anyhow, Happy birthday to an awesome woman!!!

Happy Birthday Leanna.Sorry I'm late ,sounds like ya had a great day,you deserve it.:cheers:

Who? When? What? Oh, OK i'm awake.
HBDTY,HBDTY,HBDL, HBDTY. Has Billy recovered? I know how you women can be on your special day.
Small Block

-
Back