Happy Birthday ramenth

-
Just another clue that good guys get older too. HBD Robert and you and yours have a Very Merry CHRISTmas from Small Block and family.
Small Block

Just a birthday shout out for you bud. Hope you have a good one.:cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:wav::wav:​

Noel, I had a feeling you'd get this going...lol. Thanks for the happy birthday, bud.

Just another clue that good guys get older too. HBD Robert and you and yours have a Very Merry CHRISTmas from Small Block and family.
Small Block

Going good, so far, Bill. Been up over an hour already and just lit my first little cigar. I'm usually through three or four by now. Maybe the Zyban and a little willpower's starting to work.

In case I don't see you today face-to-face 'little brother'- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Remember what I told you- a year older beats the only other alternative!:-D

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday.....Enjoy :eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday young man! Hope you have an enjoyable day.

John

It's your Birthday to day eh !!!:cheers: As I set here with a cup of coffee in my hand trying to get my brain cells in place from a festive Sunday hear at home for George Ray 8)
I want to thank you for being here with us ramenth :-D :rock:
And I wish you a great day today :cheers:
It's your birthday and you do what you want to :eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday ramenth!! Enjoy Your Day

It's your Birthday to day eh !!!:cheers: As I set here with a cup of coffee in my hand trying to get my brain cells in place from a festive Sunday hear at home for George Ray 8)
I want to thank you for being here with us ramenth :-D :rock:
And I wish you a great day today :cheers:
It's your birthday and you do what you want to :eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday ramenth!! Enjoy Your Day

Thanks, Mike. Having you thank me for "being here" is an honor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....another year older, you know what that means.........lube up so you don't get rusty. lol j/k , have a good one and happy holidays

-
Back