Happy Birthday res1vw21...

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Happy Birthday bud. :cheers: Hope your kicking back in that beautiful new garage having a cold one looking out at the mountain.Have a great Bday!8)

Sorry Ross,I couldn't remember your name.:bootysha:

Happy Birthday Ross! I hope you enjoy your day, have a few birthday cocktails, whoop it up and go do some burn outs in the Dart. Actually ... reverse that order. You know what I mean. Either way, have a good one!

Happy Birthday Ross!
cake-077.gif

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Ross :eek:ccasion:

Your new garage has plenty of room for a big party!! Enjoy yourself all weekend long.

Thanks guys yha all made my morning!
I'm doing it right I took the day off work to sleep in, now I am going to pick up the keg then take Kira out to lunch in Seattle, (in the newport) after that come back and pick up all the meat I have marinating, (7lbs of chicken breast in BBQ sauce, 7lbs of lean ground beef that I seasoned and made into hamburger, 3lbs of flat iron steak that I seasoned in a herb seasoning (for me, Kira and two other people), 16 hot dogs and some brauts) After I pick up the meat it's off to my buddy Andy's house to have a big *** BBQ with my friends and family!!!!!

Anyway Thanks everyone!!!!!!

-Ross-

I will see you at Andy's place :-D:-D
Sounds like a great day planed and some fine eating =P~
Driving the new Challenger today ? =P~
You have a great day so here is a Happy birthday wish for you Ross :cheers:
Good weather and good fellowship :-D:-D

Happy Birthday

[ame="http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/pk8pvWn7LFGM5Qmk"]eCards by JibJab Sendables - Birthdays - Video shared by MoparMuscleGuy@@AMEPARAM@@external_make_id=pk8pvWn7LFGM5Qmk@@AMEPARAM@@pk8pvWn7LFGM5Qmk[/ame]

Happy Birthday Ross!Sounds like you have all things takin Kira-of:love7: !LOLHave a great time!:cheers::-D

Thanks guys yha all made my morning!
I'm doing it right I took the day off work to sleep in, now I am going to pick up the keg then take Kira out to lunch in Seattle, (in the newport) after that come back and pick up all the meat I have marinating, (7lbs of chicken breast in BBQ sauce, 7lbs of lean ground beef that I seasoned and made into hamburger, 3lbs of flat iron steak that I seasoned in a herb seasoning (for me, Kira and two other people), 16 hot dogs and some brauts) After I pick up the meat it's off to my buddy Andy's house to have a big *** BBQ with my friends and family!!!!!

Anyway Thanks everyone!!!!!!

-Ross-

Sounds fun Ross but isn't it customary for everyone else to buy all the food and do all the work on your birthday? No rest for the weary, right? Have a great day!

Sounds fun Ross but isn't it customary for everyone else to buy all the food and do all the work on your birthday? No rest for the weary, right? Have a great day!

lol yep, Then I started to think about it and realized that I wanted good food and good beer!

Thank you every one!!!

Mike- I doubt I am going to drive the challenger today as unlike the newport I doubt a keg will fit in the back with out damaging anything.

-
Back