Happy Birthday Tammy13!!!!!!

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tammy!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:love7::eek:ccasion::hippy2::supz::wav:

Happy Birthday Tammy13!You guys starting already?LOL:rolleyes:
Have a great day,put feetup!Jim,pass er a beer!HaHa.

Happy Birthday Tammy13!You guys starting already?LOL:rolleyes:
Have a great day,put feetup!Jim,pass er a beer!HaHa.

Heck yea! You only get 24 hours a year!! Don't miss a second! :cheers:

She hates beer but will take a couple shots of goldschlager instead.:drinkers:

Have a Hap Hap Happy birthday Tammy13 :eek:ccasion: :rock:

Heck yea! You only get 24 hours a year!! Don't miss a second! :cheers:

She hates beer but will take a couple shots of goldschlager instead.:drinkers:

That is death in a bottle. Celebrated my 29th with the golden nectur. After a 2 day hangover I haven't touched it since.(im 43 now) Even the smell of it makes me want to hurl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!

Happy, happy birthday, Tammy :cheers:.

Guess it's not the best day of the week for a birthday celebration, but what the heck.

Live it up.

Happy, happy birthday, Tammy :cheers:.

Guess it's not the best day of the week for a birthday celebration, but what the heck.

Live it up.

Plans might include dancing on the bar at Coyote Ugly. 8)

Guess I'm driving. Lol.

Dancing on the BAR?!?! Holy cow, I want in on that deal!!! How often do I get to party with another lady motorhead??? :-D

Seriously Tammy, I hope your birthday is fabulous, spent doing exactly what you want to do (rather than what you feel ya HAVE to do), and that you don't break an ankle in those shoes. Sending a big Happy Birthday down south!

340 Dart, How dare you to cheat us out of a picture of the HOT lady. Happy birthday Tammy and 340, we need some eye candy for us old farts.......Well??
Small Block

Plans might include dancing on the bar at Coyote Ugly. 8)

Guess I'm driving. Lol.

LOL, maybe so

Dancing on the BAR?!?! Holy cow, I want in on that deal!!! How often do I get to party with another lady motorhead??? :-D

If I ever get rich I'll send you both a pair of plane tickets (so you can bring your husbands/boyfriends) to Denver. We've got a Coyote Ugly here too. We'll have a dual birthday party. :-D

If I ever get rich I'll send you both a pair of plane tickets (so you can bring your husbands/boyfriends) to Denver. We've got a Coyote Ugly here too. We'll have a dual birthday party. :-D

Billy?!?!?! How am I supposed to have any fun at all if I bring him along? Sheesh.

Happy Birthday Tammy :cheers: Hope you enjoyed your special day !!

Nice! Don't tempt her! You will NOT have to twist her arm. Lol. :cheers:

She just had 3 teeth pulled about an hour ago so she is a little under the weather right now. :sad5: I gave her a couple Motrin and an Ambian. She will wake up around 8PM starving.8)

I found some pics that should satisfy both you guys, but I might pay dearly for it. Lol. 8)
1. Killing rust
2. Killing the keg
3. Killing time
4. Just plain knocking them dead
5. Killing fish.

Now she is going to kill me.

Tammy killing rust.jpg

Tammy and the keg.jpg

Tammy and Me at BBQ.jpg

Tammy at Stephends wedding.jpg

Tammy and her Catfish.jpg

Billy?!?!?! How am I supposed to have any fun at all if I bring him along? Sheesh.

LMAO! I just don't "Big Bill" coming after me..... I'll be a gentleman, I promise. :-D How many times have you heard that from a guy, lol.

Nice! Don't tempt her! You will NOT have to twist her arm. Lol. :cheers:

She just had 3 teeth pulled about an hour ago so she is a little under the weather right now. :sad5: I gave her a couple Motrin and an Ambian. She will wake up around 8PM starving.8)

I found some pics that should satisfy both you guys, but I might pay dearly for it. Lol. 8)
1. Killing rust
2. Killing the keg
3. Killing time
4. Just plain knocking them dead
5. Killing fish.

Now she is going to kill me.

I don't see why, she's smokin'! :-D I never met a woman who didn't appreciate a compliment every now and again. :) Sorry to hear she's been to the dentist, that sucks.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a wonderful birthday!!!!
Thank you so much for the compliments as well :love5:

**honey, we really need to talk about your first 2 picture choices.... LOL #-o

-
Back