Happy with new car

-

basement

Reaction score
I just have to let you all know that I am so d*&m happy with our new 70 Dart Swinger purchase. We have been proud owners of a gorgeous sublime green Challenger but there is just something about this A-body that I absolutely love. Even though it has a slant 6, and probably will be for awhile, it is a blast to drive around. I can actually see over the front of the hood where with the Chally I feel like I'm looking over the top a surfboard. We just put some new radials on the Dart and took it for a short drive on the highway and it road like a dream. I can hardly wait to put new shocks on the front and update the suspension alittle. We originally bought the car with the intentions of giving it to our son as a first driver but now I'm thinking he's going to continue riding his bike for awhile...

OK, you talked me into it.

dart swinger 005.jpg

Congrats!! I bought a 71 swinger a little under a month ago and I feel the exact same way you do. I drove it around the first week without plates, had insurance but couldn't resist. I take it out ever chance I get heck sometimes I make up reasons to go driving somewhere. I just love this damn car!!

98fa_1.jpg

98fa_1.jpg

98fa_1.jpg

Wow looks like you got yourself a keeper!! Nice dart.
Tell your son to find his self a truck
and you might let him borrow the dart some times.
Congadgalations basment!!

-
Back