Status
Not open for further replies.

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hard to find factory hipo 273 commando air cleaner. Sticker on top is a bit faded but housing and baseplate in excellent shape. Asking 175.00 o.b.o plus freight from california.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 003.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 405
Mahalo...I'm thinking it would fit in a USPS priority large flat rate box.

It will just shipped one!!

x2! Didn't just ship one, but have before. There isn't much room at all for packing materials when it's in there though, and that puppy looks to be in amazing shape. Once those body lines get crunched they're not easy to fix.

Nice score Mike! Aloha! :-D

P.S. Has your dad been showing off his present to his Mopar buddies? He sent me a very nice email.

PAID! Finally....sorry about the wait gtmopar...FABO members FYI...GTmopar is a great guy. very understanding and good at communicating. AWESOME BRO!!!

Leanna...he brags all the time...but the bad news...he shows them off...without them being installed! We had to repair his radiator and just got it back and installed yesterday. The next couple of days we will install...btw...if you've ever watched american chopper...thats dad and i working together...minus all the swearing and throwing stuff.

also, for him to send an e-mail....you are amongst the very few...I can count on less than both hands...and thats not to much of an exaggeration! If I know dad...it was a one sentence only email LOL

Mahalo GTmopar and CudaCHick1968!!!!

I got two sentences so I'm even more honored now. :-D

Re: ALOHA from EWA BEACH, HI

AWESOME work on the valve covers.BEAUTIFUL job thanks...Papa Rich

Both of you are definite day-brighteners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back