-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matts440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to get one for a small block., tried to get a melling one is on back order with unknown eta. Installed a h/v on my sons car since I had one plus don't have to worry down the road when we upgrade parts.
Please let me know
Matt

Last edited:
Bob Mazzolini Racing has the Mopar Performance ones in stock just checked his web site.
tel:951-787-8783

I ordered one of them along with some other items from Summit back this February, I believe. I received all of the other parts, they said the oil pump drive would ship shortly. I waited 2 weeks and ordered one from Mancini-had it in 2 or 3 days. I still don't have the one from Summit- estimated ship date is now Feb of 2024. WTF! I don't order much stuff from Summit anymore.

I ordered one of them along with some other items from Summit back this February, I believe. I received all of the other parts, they said the oil pump drive would ship shortly. I waited 2 weeks and ordered one from Mancini-had it in 2 or 3 days. I still don't have the one from Summit- estimated ship date is now Feb of 2024. WTF! I don't order much stuff from Summit anymore.
Yeah that's why I wrote melling directly and got an answer and put in for my money back through summit.

Thanks Johnny, funny thing is I checked Ebay and that didn't even show up, thanks again my friend, just bought one from that listing.
No problem! Melling, and then this gent on ebay, are about the only two making hardened shafts, and yes they are super hard to find! I have ordered from him myself. He gets them machined locally. Good guy.

Every other brand I have seen for sale, be it mopar, federal mogul, slp, etc, are all just melling re boxed.

All the others I guess are mellings the ebay link is a guy that sources the harden steel and has them made

So they all come from Melling?
Every hardened shaft I have seen on the market, besides the ebay guy, and I think milodon, (which is $200 vs 60) are re boxed mellings. The jegs brand, the federal mogul, the mopar performance. Etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back