Has a car ever sold on FABO in the last yr

-

chasduster

Reaction score
I have been poking around on FABO for awhile and have seen allot of beautiful cars show up here for sale..... But never have I seen any Sell on here..they just seem to fade away......Not that it is any of my business if a guy/gal sells there car...just curiouse..I guess...

Had to laugh when i saw this post. Sometimes i have to wonder the same thing. Most adds end in a pissing match, Sad.
Small Block

Still Trying
Original Paint
Factory Sunroof
$2500.00
Western ,mass

000_0750.jpg

I sold a Demon to a member about 3 months ago. Haven't seen or heard from him since!!!

I sold a Demon to a member about 3 months ago. Haven't seen or heard from him since!!!

Sounds like he's busy with it. ha, ha.

Good to hear that cars are silling left and right.

I have noticed alot go up for sale lately moreso than ever before, and the prices are definitely leaning towards a buyers market.

Too bad I was not loaded otherwise I'd probably buy them all, LOL.

Had to laugh when i saw this post. Sometimes i have to wonder the same thing. Most adds end in a pissing match, Sad.
Small Block

Yea I know....usually it's the owner saying dude quit, sabataging my thread...or clouding my sale..........I am glad you guys have had some good luck with your cars selling on here.... I know everybody that posts cars for sale has to be patient. You always see too far away or wish i had the money..which I guess is true... For me it is never to far away shipping is resonable...Money is the issue......

bought my #'s matching 69 swinger off here about 8 months ago just got the motor done with that small block cross ram i have its nice!!!

Still trying aswell. Not one of the lucky ones yet but keeping my hopes up.

I was wondering how many have tried and not sold compaired to how many sold? Poll??

DSCN6699.jpg

Seems to be a hard market to sell in these days. I wish good luck to everyone that is trying to sell.
Matt

Still trying aswell. Not one of the lucky ones yet but keeping my hopes up.

I was wondering how many have tried and not sold compaired to how many sold? Poll??

I posted my 71 /6 three on the tree swinger here last summer.
I had three guys (act) all interested and asked me to email them tons of pics which I did, but not one of them said thanks or Fluck you...nothing.
It was about as rust free as one could get.

Luckily I had a neighbor from down the road that saw it on craigslist and recognized the car.
He came over one day with a wad of cash and drove it home, threw a 318 roller motor in it and sold to my other neighbor 2 months later. ha, ha.

I think i qualify for having the longest ongoing for sale add ever on FABO. It's the Triple Black Duster that started on Feb, 23 of 09 and it has hits even up till now. Can ya top that.
Small Block

Smallblock you should write a book....I'd read it...i'd bet it would be funny as all get out

The key to selling a car especially one thats been modified is finding the guy/girl that is looking for that exact car,its a lot easier selling cars that are basically stock too,there have been some nice cars on here with no sale i think because they've been highly modified,i didn,t even get one question or offer about mine,but thats cool the price is kind of high..but then again not really..when i see a restored(incorrectly) by the way '70 340 duster sell for $38.5k at B.J. ...Smallblock,i can't believe no one has bought your car for $10k it's a "steal"...thats what i paid for my '70 4 years ago...

This isn't directed toward anybody on this site at all.just and example.......Selling a car is like going on an interview for a very important job....You want to sell yourself to the company correct.....well you/I would need to sell the car to the public.....everybody's B-ichin about the BJ car ,,,,guess what he sold it to the public didn;t he/she......well done I say...It's about time for the A-bodys to shine.....

Small Block

I'm with smallblock! I just bought a 69 GTS on this site BUT........I would NEVER advertise one of my cars for sale on here. Why? Because someone always has an opinion on what the car is worth. Let a guy ask whatever price he wants to. Let the REAL buyers decide.

-
Back