Has anybody purchased axels from this guy??

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Has anybody purchased axels through Magicsunset08??Just wodering how your experience was(quality,product and time frame on delivery)Thanks.

He's the guy posting all over the place selling Moser stuff, right? Moser is good stuff, but I'd purchase my axles from Dr Diff, personally. Cass does excellent work, and he really knows what he's doing. The other guy is just taking orders and drop-shipping. Cass does everything from beginning to end, and makes sure you get what you really need. His prices are really good, too.

His website is www.doctordiff.com, but it's pretty out of date. Email him or give him a call.

[email protected]

(406) 883-4772

He's the guy posting all over the place selling Moser stuff, right? Moser is good stuff, but I'd purchase my axles from Dr Diff, personally. Cass does excellent work, and he really knows what he's doing. The other guy is just taking orders and drop-shipping. Cass does everything from beginning to end, and makes sure you get what you really need. His prices are really good, too.

His website is www.doctordiff.com, but it's pretty out of date. Email him or give him a call.

[email protected]

(406) 883-4772

Do you know this for a fact ???

Cass is a great guy to deal with. I bought my LBP axles from him with bearings for the 69 conversion. He final cuts the length himself based on your spec.s! Whether the thrust buttons are in, or out can make a difference on the length you can use.

Shipping was fast, I had my axles in 2 days.

A knowledgeable small business will get my business EVERY time.

Can anybody give me prices they paid through Dr.Diff for A-body 8 3/4 axels and bearings,studs with 10x2 1/2 brakes??

I've run Bear pro street axles for 5 yrs. with good results. Good price.

Hi Len,I,ve already dealt with Bears,have them in my D.Sport.My experience this past summer with them was not a good one.I had to drive to Windsor twice,after paying for shipping.I had brought them the original 8 3/4 axels,gave them dimensions for brakes(10x2 1/2)They sent me 27 1/4 axels.??My axels are 28 inches.Anyway I drove them back with the original axel to show them.Told they were not original axels.After 1 1/2 months and them sending the wrong ones and two trips$$they finally sent the right ones.I think I,ll try someone else.I went with them cause they re in Canada.Bad experience.That is just what happen to me,one of their guys measured wrong,which I can,t figure out how.I was right there when he measured.I guess he wrote 27 1/4 instead of 28.Go figure??I,m happy with their product just not the service.

Hi Len,I,ve already dealt with Bears,have them in my D.Sport.My experience this past summer with them was not a good one.I had to drive to Windsor twice,after paying for shipping.I had brought them the original 8 3/4 axels,gave them dimensions for brakes(10x2 1/2)They sent me 27 1/4 axels.??My axels are 28 inches.Anyway I drove them back with the original axel to show them.Told they were not original axels.After 1 1/2 months and them sending the wrong ones and two trips$$they finally sent the right ones.I think I,ll try someone else.I went with them cause they re in Canada.Bad experience.That is just what happen to me,one of their guys measured wrong,which I can,t figure out how.I was right there when he measured.I guess he wrote 27 1/4 instead of 28.Go figure??I,m happy with their product just not the service.

I guess we all have bad experiences. I went through K&K Racing in Stratford. One the pit crew of his Top Sportsman, works at Bears'. I've had a narrowed and braced 8.75 done by them with measurements exactly to my numbers. Driveshaft also.........

hey guys,

i have bought from trevor (magicsunset) and am very happy with my product...I looked into dr. diff, and he seems like a good guy to deal with, but i got a realy good deal from trevor for custom alloy moser axles, which seemed better than what cass sells...they arrived very quickly (1 week and im in Canada) and were delivered as specified...only thing that sucked for me was the exchange rate at the time (cuz im in canada)...trevor knows his mopar axles, and if the dollar was on par i wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again...just want to put a good word in for him since it seems like most people on this site try to discredit him for some reason?

-
Back