Has anybody used this rodent repellant?

-
My dad bought me a four pack of this stuff to use in my Dart during its winter hibernation(yeah, goody for those of you who can drive the oldies year round). Anybody have any experience with it? It has a strong woodsy kind of smell. May get some more to keep in my teardrop trailers.
http://www.earth-kind.com/products/repellent/

Aaron

i got 5 packs of the decon under my car and a couple traps around the garage. i dont like the idea of the bait in the car. then it attracts them into the car and then they die in there.

It's not a bait. It's a repellent.

Moth balls, dryer sheets, and Irish Spring soap did not work for me. I hear fresh peppermint leaves work. I may try that this winter. Let me know what you think of the repellent when it's time to take the car out of hibernation next spring.

Will do. It has an underlying odor that smells familiar, but I just can't place it. I agree on the poison. I don't like poison anywhere in the vicinity of my car. In the past I have used Irish Spring soap, and dryer sheets, never seen traces of critters. I knew a woman once who used moth balls in her car and she tried everything to get rid of the moth ball smell.
Aaron

I got an orange, furry, homicidal, death machine named Shorty.
He takes a certain amount pleasure in tormenting his victims, by allowing them the false hope of escape, several times before the eventual disembowelment.
He truly is the bane of every small mammal, bird, lizard and insect that crosses his path.
one of his absolute favorite places to lounge is under my Dart, varmints dare not enter there.
The best part, he climbs on the foot of the bed and purrs and keeps the feet warm.
He's a good kitty!

Originally Posted by Frankie
Cat. works great and they're fun, too.

Indeed. We got a pile of um.

I only have a partial box here. There's more outside and some in the basement. I have the rodent situation well under control.

1380543_10200933974654708_1342104220_n.jpg

I got an orange, furry, homicidal, death machine named Shorty.
He takes a certain amount pleasure in tormenting his victims, by allowing them the false hope of escape, several times before the eventual disembowelment.
He truly is the bane of every small mammal, bird, lizard and insect that crosses his path.
one of his absolute favorite places to lounge is under my Dart, varmints dare not enter there.
The best part, he climbs on the foot of the bed and purrs and keeps the feet warm.
He's a good kitty!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill

I don't have a rat problem, but my crappy apt. has poor weather sealing, so my cat keeps the bugs out of the place.

the Fresh Cab works great-and smells good too! Bounce drier sheets make me sneeze and itch, I think I would rather deal with the mouse smell. I have seen mothballs with teeth marks in them from mice as well. Cats are great but my current collection is a little too used to the food dish to be effective. My brother likes to leave a small amount of anti-freeze around the tires of his rides, but he doesn't have any furry friends to worry about.

We had a mouse plague issue a few years back, peppermint oil mixed with water at 1:5 ratio sprayed around the garage once a week kept them out of my cars. Smells awesome too.

Make sure get pure peppermint oil not an extract or essence though.

-
Back