has anyone dealt with wireweld ?

-

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
I bought a part, and haven seen it yet sent several pms no response either, been several weeks now. im in AZ and hes in SD shouldn't be a shipping issue, so has anyone dealt with or heard from him?

by the way the little indicator at the bottom shows hes on line when ive sent the pms too :violent1:

He does have 1 positive feedback as a seller, and he was on this morning a little after 8.

Are you sure your PM's are going through, or do you get a message that his PM box is full?

no return that his box is full no responses either is there another way to tell if they're going through or not?

I bought a part, and haven seen it yet sent several pms no response either, been several weeks now. im in AZ and hes in SD shouldn't be a shipping issue, so has anyone dealt with or heard from him?

by the way the little indicator at the bottom shows hes on line when ive sent the pms too :violent1:

well low and behold the part came today, jast as promised, YET i still havent heard a word from the guy after prob 10 pms emails and such nada/

take it for what its worth i guess, use at your own risk

-
Back