Hate to say this....

-
Eric_S68 said:
Hey John, Forget if I told you that I know a great painter in New Rochelle. Let me know if you want more info. Good Luck with it!

I Live in New Rochelle. I may need some touch up work on my dart.

Chas

Tuesday my car goes to media blast. At least it made it inside the body shop and it's not being pushed around like a shopping cart... I was told to come out next Saturday and see what I really have under all that shitty primer and dirt.

We'll see what happens next....
speer.gif

I was supposed to see my car today but my painter is camped out in front of some Best Buy waiting to get a Sony Playstation 3. F$#^&@!@ crazy man. More power to him if he loves his kids that much to camp out for 2 days in a parking lot risking life and limb with roits going on and maniacs welding guns here in LA. Goodluck on the visit.

There's a Best Buy directly across the street from my Wife's office in Manhatten. She said it was scarey seeing all these people waiting in line for their Playstations. All I can think of is how mankind is addicted to this crap and if there's any truth to our steady decline of intelligence by raising children exposed to this "entertainment"....

Example: My best friend has a 4 yr. old. When he reaches 7 I plan on building him a kick-*** gas powered Go-Kart. The only catch is he'll be able to run it AFTER I un-chain it once he provides respectable report cards from school. And if he's a little bastard, I'll drag it back to my garage and he'll see it ONLY when he gets his act together. And the only video games he get's from us are educational ones. I'll do my best to see that he doesn't "electronically" shoot, steal, or kill for "entertainment".

Rant-Off.

-
Back