Hauling cars??

-
Reaction score
I was curious, are there any people on these forum that haul car from one place to another? or do anyone know any places or anyone that do it? If so what does someone charge for that ? I would assume it is based on milage or is it s straight fee amount?

I can't speak for car haulers, but I am a professional driver. We get so much per mile and a fuel surcharge.

I can't imagine that car hauling companies would do it much differently.

The only extra thing they might factor in is for loading/unloading, car running or no. That type of thing.

I had a friend get one hauled from las vegas to chicago. I can't remember what he said it cost but he said it wasn't bad. but I was looking at a much further distance. right now I am trying to see if it is worth it.

HDK just had a Duster shipped to their shop south of Toledo, OH from Texas on
what looked like a regular auto transporter (like new cars use) for about $600.

If you go to ebay they have a couple listed. Go to a car for sale ad and under it it will say shipping estimates. It will give you a couple options. At least it was on there. I think Ushipit or Youshipit or something like that.

I can't speak for car haulers, but I am a professional driver. We get so much per mile and a fuel surcharge.

I can't imagine that car hauling companies would do it much differently.

The only extra thing they might factor in is for loading/unloading, car running or no. That type of thing.

Bruce, can you get a car hauling trailer?

I am up for orders in a few weeks & might need to move from the south east US to the North West US (Bangor, Washington) {7 cars} (end of December, beginning of January, no hurry)

If you go to ebay they have a couple listed. Go to a car for sale ad and under it it will say shipping estimates. It will give you a couple options. At least it was on there. I think Ushipit or Youshipit or something like that.

Uship took 4 months to ship my Road Runner- the previous owner started losing his mind

they WAAAAAAY under bid what the contracted haulers would bid, & then the car hauling individual would not release the car until I gave him extra cash

this guy took the bid, and could not load the car himself because he could not drive a stick

I used Nationwide Transport. They are brokers that call around to find a driver to take your route. They worked wonders for me. Short notice from Racine, WI to Virginia Beach, VA cost $800 about a year ago. I would use them again. I think a lot depends on which driver they end up using but mine was great. He had an old set up but it worked. I got his phone number and called him a couple times a day until he arrived.

You can call Mark and just ask him for a quote and learn about how they work.
Nationwide Transport
1877-278-3135, or email [email protected].
Open 8am to 5pm
Mark Craven ext 706
Nationwide Transport Services LLC
1877-278-3135
[email protected]

Attachments

• Barracuda Transport.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 165
-
Back