Head Gaskets

-

wedgie

Reaction score
Been trying to find Mopar Performance 4120094. These are the .024" gaskets with a 4.060" bore for small blocks. They seem to be on back order at Summit, Jeg's, and Mancini. Any other sources? Regular Fel-Pro gaskets lower compression too much in my setup.

Been trying to find Mopar Performance 4120094. These are the .024" gaskets with a 4.060" bore for small blocks. They seem to be on back order at Summit, Jeg's, and Mancini. Any other sources? Regular Fel-Pro gaskets lower compression too much in my setup.
Thank you.

wedgie,
I checked with my warehouse and there going to call the manufacture and see if we can get them through them directly. I'll let you know as soon as I find something out, good or bad. Hopefully it will be today.

Last time I bought gaskets from them they were something like $11.00 each for head gaskets alone.

wedgie,
I just found out that ROL had bought out Corteco gasket company, and that they are going bankrupt. They are or were the supplier for Mopar performance for the thin head gaskets. Then I asked the warehouse if they could get them from Mc Cord, and they told me that Federal Mogul had bought them out and disbanded the company. So now you will have to get them from Cometic or use the std. Fel Pro. This is the only choices that are left.

Build a BBD and use the steel shim gaskets................LOL

wedgie,
I just found out that ROL had bought out Corteco gasket company, and that they are going bankrupt. They are or were the supplier for Mopar performance for the thin head gaskets. Then I asked the warehouse if they could get them from Mc Cord, and they told me that Federal Mogul had bought them out and disbanded the company. So now you will have to get them from Cometic or use the std. Fel Pro. This is the only choices that are left.

Build a BBD and use the steel shim gaskets................LOL
I ended up getting Mr Gasket head gaskets. They spec at .028 X 4.14. Going to wait to put the heads on until I receive my headers (I hope) from Harold at Spitfire. A lot easier to drop them in without heads.

-
Back