Head Pics-do they look OK?

-
I will just throw a big ditto to what crackedback said. As all ready suggested, I think that taking them to a good machine shop would be wise. Rob's Machine might be a good choice here. I'm sure Sr & Jr could tell you where you stand.

BTW: I hope that they are usable and don't need a lot of repair work ... for someone's sake.

AGREED! A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go...

Not to make light of what may turn into a F'ed situation, but i guess i may of found my "learn to port heads" LOL

GTX,

Are you still coming to Fling?

I have a pair of 302 heads I'm going to give to sublime and need someone to tote them to the bay area. I don't know what shape they are in, I expect they are OK, but the price is right. 8)

GTX,

Are you still coming to Fling?

I have a pair of 302 heads I'm going to give to sublime and need someone to tote them to the bay area. I don't know what shape they are in, I expect they are OK, but the price is right. 8)

Absolutely! I'd be happy to bring them back up to the Bay Area for Sublime (perhaps a cold, frosty one might be in my future). ;-) You know, I really like that show but what's got me drooling is the chance to stop at one of the best BBQ places I have ever eaten at (on the coast in Ventura). We usually hit it on the way back up but I just may have to stop on the way down too. Damn, now I really am drooling. ;-)

Ah, that would be a lot cheaper to "transport" than me shipping him some from up here. 302s are good heads for what he's doing, too.

Make sure you pay GTX for insurance, in case he leaves them on the wrong porch.

Ah, that would be a lot cheaper to "transport" than me shipping him some from up here. 302s are good heads for what he's doing, too.

You are correct. Since I will have a car & trailer behind the Ram, I don't think the 12mpg is going to change any with an additional set of heads on board. Dreaming about the days when a CTD will come my way. ;-)

Looks like you got some different heads now Sublime.

Maybe Ben could get me some BBQ for the road and tab Sublime for it... :grin: Just kidding.

Ben and I will meet up and get you the heads.

Nice that this site occasionally works like it should... :violent1: Actually more than occasionally.

I promised Sublime to staple the shipping docs/insurance to the forehead of whoever picks them up. I hope Ben can hold still for that long so I can properly accomplish the job.

And the plot thickens ! Rob is all right in my book ! Thats the way to treat friends (which I consider everyone here)

I crack me up sometimes.

Not that the situation is funny, but sometimes if we don't laugh, all we can do is cry.

Hey, what was the part number on those pistons again? And the bore size? 4.03?

WOW ive been getting so many people PMing me, i couldnt even check the thread! How cool is this. Its great when people get together and help out. Really brings a tear to my eye. Thanks to all

Crackedback... Thanks for the offer and the heads, yes please staple the insurence and tracking to GTX's head.

GTX... Thanks for helpping out with the shipping (UPS GTX style) i see an Amatoes cheessteak and a cold one in your future. P.S. please stand still while Crackedback staples the paper work to your head, the more you move the more it hurts. lol

and Damimcool,.....Thanks for your offer as well,still let me know about our Pm's

WOW ive been getting so many people PMing me, i couldnt even check the thread! How cool is this. Its great when people get together and help out. Really brings a tear to my eye. Thanks to all

Crackedback... Thanks for the offer and the heads, yes please staple the insurence and tracking to GTX's head.

GTX... Thanks for helpping out with the shipping (UPS GTX style) i see an Amatoes cheessteak and a cold one in your future. P.S. please stand still while Crackedback staples the paper work to your head, the more you move the more it hurts. lol

and Damimcool,.....Thanks for your offer as well,still let me know about our Pm's

WHOA!!! WHOA!!! WHOA!!! When the hell did the stapling of the ins/tracking info to my forehead bit come about? I will go as far as duct taping it to my forehead but stapling is definitely out! ;-)

i see an Amatoes cheessteak and a cold one in your future.

I've heard about this amatoes place from a few other people. I'll hit you up when I'm in town again.. :wink:

Don't sweat it Ben, the staples are REALLY sharp. You really won't feel it.

Ben, Be glad its your forehead. You should hear were he wanted to staple it.

WHOA!!! WHOA!!! WHOA!!! When the hell did the stapling of the ins/tracking info to my forehead bit come about? I will go as far as duct taping it to my forehead but stapling is definitely out! ;-)

Please see post #33 at the bottom, Terms and conditions ,Section DB15 clause. states

I will allow for tracking and insurance papers to be stapled to my head to insure proper and timely delivery off such said parts and contents, to insure deliver is "Actually" delivered and not lost, stolen, misplaced, forgotten,shipped to china,Iraq, or other forign country,sold twice,three times, or are just make believe.

Please see post #33 at the bottom, Terms and conditions ,Section DB15 clause. states

I will allow for tracking and insurance papers to be stapled to my head to insure proper and timely delivery off such said parts and contents, to insure deliver is "Actually" delivered and not lost, stolen, misplaced, forgotten,shipped to china,Iraq, or other forign country,sold twice,three times, or are just make believe.

OMG ROTFLMAO

Priceless.

Oh ... well in that case ... I guess it's ok. ;-)

Good for you sublime, glad to hear that everything has worked out with the help of cracked and GTX!

-
Back