header compatibility-possible homemade from 66 dart prostreet

-

black_bishop

Reaction score
So I ended up with a set of fender well headers from a BB 66 dart. What years are these compatible with? These are possibly homemade but are in very good shape and very well done looking. would like to hold on to them if I can use them in a 70-72 swinger
photo.php

So I ended up with a set of fender well headers from a BB 66 dart. What years are these compatible with? These are possibly homemade but are in very good shape and very well done looking. would like to hold on to them if I can use them in a 70-72 swinger
photo.php

don't look like fenderwells to me !

Idk, it didnt seem so to me. I'm gonna grab some better pictures though. If they aren't fenderwell headers, will they work in a 72 swinger?

driver side #3 is going to hit the starter. Not 66 BB unless they did something. here are 67+ BB fenderwells in a 65, see the driver side how it goes out over the starter and shock tower? There are no 64-66 BB headers available you usually have to adapt.
k40u6uxK0gmQuBp7JMdKa9zPuMK779Dr1EY2WyEXxwlWaIr8f8QCui24tG-QECAJiz5lLhbXnC8sWe19Zg=w275-h220-rw

That other a body site has articles on using b body headers on a body cars. You might want to check em out. Bigblockdart.

-
Back