Header Gaskets 340

-

JTG

Reaction score
Hi, anyone using Remflex header gaskets on their 340 or Mopar, trying to get some opinions on this product before buying it, thank you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n597KXdUNZg"]Review: Remflex Exhaust Manifold and Header Gaskets - YouTube[/ame]

Hi, anyone using Remflex header gaskets on their 340 or Mopar, trying to get some opinions on this product before buying it, thank you.

Thanks johnnycuda, that link was helpful.

I have run the Remflex and Percy. Both work great and solved my on going exhaust leak problems. They both are closed on the ends where they hang on the bolt/stud. I have studs end of the block and couldn't get my headers far enough away from the block to get the gasket on. Ended up having to clip the gasket in order to use them. The Percy is aluminum and ends were not as fragile when I had to clip them compared to the Remflex. I think you will be happy with either one.

Use them myself. Great gaskets.

Curious as to what type of headers you have. Are the flanges flat? I mean flat. THe flanges on cheapo headers are difficult to seal 100%. I have TTI's and used their supplied gaskets and have no leaks.

Curious as to what type of headers you have. Are the flanges flat? I mean flat. THe flanges on cheapo headers are difficult to seal 100%. I have TTI's and used their supplied gaskets and have no leaks.

Hooker Competition Headers part#5901

-
Back