Header help!

-

1969Fish

Reaction score
Hey all.

I have done the search and haven't found what I am looking for. I have a 1970 dart with a 440 and eddy heads. The car is strictly a drag car with the inner fenders gone. What fender well headers are going to be the best choice for the money? I would like to have at least a 2" tube.

Also are there any b body headers that anyone has made work?

I`ve got a 68 fastback w/ full length, 2" under chassis headers from tti . bought them used from a guy in wichitaw kan., straightened a couple flattened tubes on the drivers side, they fit perfect, couldn`t be happier w/ a set of used headers. I would think tti8 could make a great set of fender well headers easier than under body jobs, I`d check w/ them :burnout:

I run the 2"Hooker's. I like em. However if you go to that 'other' A body site,on the tech pages, under exhaust they show some big fenderwells, like 2 1/8". Very nice and very expensive. Can't recall the brand but they have the name there.

Also show hedman hustlers fenderwells that look much nicer than hookers.

Stahl is out of the header building business and I would guess any inventory may be gone as well.
If they have anything left , I would jump on it..........very nice stuff.
They may still sell kits , but I heard a couple years ago that they were done building them.

Check out the pro/parts headers from Bob Mazz, he has 2" or 2-1/8 steps,
We bought a set of the 2-1/8 steps and are in the process of stuffing a 440/493 in a 1973 Scamp drag car, we are using the Eddy 440 max wedge victors and it seems from initial mock up they fit ok

-
Back