Headers that dont bottom out

-

MoparDemon

Reaction score
Anybody know what company makes a good header that doesnt sit so low to the ground other than a shorty header? or is there even such a header?? Thx brad.
:burnout:

all about how you drive the car with those headers....they don't just reach down and smash themselves...mine been on for over four years and no bottoming

That is very true also..just dont wanna smack em one day if i have a car full of people there are lots of speed bumps where i live.

My driveway is at a pretty steep angle from the street. I would have no choice but to bottom out...once when I leave and once when I get back. :eek:ccasion:

My driveway is at a pretty steep angle from the street. I would have no choice but to bottom out...once when I leave and once when I get back. :eek:ccasion:
Would not take long to have worthless piles of scrap metal....

If you MAX ground clearance and a header that will not make you go broke, the Hedman block hugger shorties are the way to go.

If you MAX ground clearance and a header that will not make you go broke, the Hedman block hugger shorties are the way to go.

Did they change those? I thought that I read that they dump right on the power steering box.

all about how you drive the car with those headers....they don't just reach down and smash themselves...mine been on for over four years and no bottoming

**** I wouldn't be able to go over 10mph or make the car sit high (Yuk) if I didnt want to hit those low hanging headers. Had the in my car for years and it sucked.

With the tti headers u cruise around all normal like and never worry about hitting them.

Did they change those? I thought that I read that they dump right on the power steering box.

There is a set specifically for the A body. jerry6 I think is the member's name here who has them. Power steerin and all I believe. I don't get it why every 67-76 A body owner ain't shoutin from the rooftop about um.

There is a set specifically for the A body. jerry6 I think is the member's name here who has them. Power steerin and all I believe. I don't get it why every 67-76 A body owner ain't shoutin from the rooftop about um.
If they straightened the driver side out a bit, then the Early A crowd could run these...Out and over the steering box. Oh well.....

I asked a question about headers vs starter capture and most claimed TTI have the best for starter issues and ground clearence. If I can sell one of My children, I'll get a set; before I have to sell both.

They are fond of them, looks like block huggers would be the most economical but I am not sure about the flow. I have herd they don't flow as well as the Magnum manifolds??

They are fond of them, looks like block huggers would be the most economical but I am not sure about the flow. I have herd they don't flow as well as the Magnum manifolds??

I don't know who spewed that bull ****. Cause that's exactly what it is. I think people put too much stock in the shortie headers not flowing well thing. It's more of a myth. I think they flow just fine. Where the difference is, is WHERE they make power.

Do yourself a favor spend the $$$ and buy the TTI had them on all my car's. No headache's. Built to last.

You guys spoutin TTI's I gotta question. Are yall gonna band together and buy us all TTI's. If not, then shut the hell up.

-
Back