Headers

-
The TTI would be best in terms of performance I believe. However, if I remember right, they require mods to use with a 4 speed. There's a member here who does it, I cannot remember who. I am sure someone will remember and let you know if you are interested in going that way.

I'm using the early TTI 2" B body headers on my 68 with Stage VI heads and a low deck stroker. But I'm running a 727, I heard they won't work with a stick?

Buddies 69 DART 440 4SPD..indy heads..uses hooker super comp 5201 fenderwell headers...drives it on the street...if you can find the old headman hustlers also a fenderwell they work well also...there are several others,just research it out and weigh the pro's and cons on what will work for you and your car..and what you can afford...have fun

pro parts would be good for under chassis,bob mazzonlini sells them,they still make the hdaman fenderwhll headers,as jegs sell them,as I prefer those over the hookers

pro parts would be good under cahssis,as bob mazzonlina still sells them,dont know about 4-speed clearness,hedman still sells the fenderwheel headers as jegs carrys them,as I prefer those over the hookers

I run TTI, I do not have stg6 heads though, but I do run a 4 spd. If the stg6 headers are the same pipe configuration and the main difference is the mounting flange then with TTI's Z bar it will be plug and play. TTI was very helpful to me any time I called with any questions I had.

I have a 69 barracuda w a orig 318, I need to know what it takes to install a 440 BB w auto trans in it. Motor mounts, headers, trans ETC. I appreciate any info. I'm looking to drag race it and run on the streets to car shows. Thanks in advance.

I have a 69 barracuda w a orig 318, I need to know what it takes to install a 440 BB w auto trans in it. Motor mounts, headers, trans ETC. I appreciate any info. I'm looking to drag race it and run on the streets to car shows. Thanks in advance.

I would ask HemiDenny ( [email protected] ).

I know he posted where he modified TTi's for a 70 Duster 383 install
with a 4-speed so maybe he could help you with a tall deck install.

He would probably need your car or at least a stage 5 head to modify
the headers for correct fitment in his mock-up mule.

-
Back