Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileCustoms

You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Getting ready to install a headliner in my 67 Barracuda and just realized I am missing 5 of the bow retainers. Would rather not spend $35-$40 on a complete new set if i can avoid it. More importantly, I would like to get them here fast as possible withing reason.

Hoping maybe someone fairly close to Minnesota might have a few they are willing to part with and get them in the mail asap.
I was hoping to start the install by Monday or Tuesday.

I also could use one of those tall white nylon clips that the screw goes into for the inner quarter trim panel. It pushes through the headliner on the sail panel.

Let me know what ya got and how much ya want.

Thanks!

-Doug

Attachments

• clips.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 125
give me an address and 5 will be on the way. $15 shipped to you. Paypal to ************ as a personal gift will work. No PP? come to Farmington and see me there. Will set-up and be selling steering wheels and Charger grilles. Row 'c" I think.
thanx, Rod

give me an address and 5 will be on the way. $15 shipped to you. Paypal to ************ as a personal gift will work. No PP? come to Farmington and see me there. Will set-up and be selling steering wheels and Charger grilles. Row 'c" I think.
thanx, Rod

Big thanks to you, Rod, for the lightning-fast service!!!

Got the clips today. Turned out my neighbor had some in his Superbee that he let me borrow so that I could get to work on my headliner over the weekend. Now I can give him the clips you sent to me... all is good!

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back