Headliner Bow Sets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm sorry..out of stock on the Duster ones. Yes they would fit a Demon. Check with me in a week or so, I may have a Duster parts car coming in.

Are the 71 Demon bows still available? Do you know if they would work on a 72 Duster? Thanks

yes they will fit. I used bows from a 71 Duster which I believe is the same as a Demon to put a cloth headliner in my 72 Duster. You will just need to drill the holes where the bows fit into, but you should see the spots on the inside of the roof where they go. Mine had 3 factory dimpler where the holes would have been if they used the bows. It will also help if you can get the wires that go from the rear window to the back bow. This helps when you strech out the new headliner. When I put mine in it took me all day and a few special words, lol. But it really looks good, much better than the cheezy cardborad headliner that was in it.

Hi... I have 74 Scamp. It came with a cardboard headliner. Would one of your bow sets work in my car for a fabric headliner?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back