-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmsjax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are pretty much brand new. Used on my 318 for maybe 20min. I got these a few months ago but have changed direction and am going with a 440 transplant instead. Asking $250 plus $20 shipping. Paypal or pickup in SoCal

These are them http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HED-78500/

Attachments

• driver header.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 331
  • passenger header.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 327
What body style do these fit? Will they work on a 65 Dart w/ power steering? If so, consider them sold.

Well Summits application guide says '67-'76 Dart and I dont know enough about those to know how similar the body style is. Mine is in a '70 Duster with manual steering. There is a topic in the Exhaust forum about these headers that might shed more light on them for you...

What body style do these fit? Will they work on a 65 Dart w/ power steering? If so, consider them sold.

I dont think these fit our cars (I got a '65) as the steering box, especially the power gear, is right under the 3/5 ports, with no room for tubes. 67 on up seem to have the motors farther back in the chassis, making their 3/5 ports exit behind the steering gear.

I wasn't paying enough attention. I clicked on the Summit link but not the application part, duh! Thanks Pishta

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back