-
Status
Not open for further replies.

don-vee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, so I found this guy who has what seems like a really nice 70 Valiant for sale in Philadelphia. I was going to buy it, but frankly, I don't have the money, but I felt it was way too good of a deal to just pass up and not tell anyone about it, so I figure I'd give a heads up on here. Here's the story I got:
It's a 4-door (I know, but that's the only bad thing I think), 87k miles, it was used in a movie filming where it was painted like a taxi, then after the movie was done, it was painted deep blue with a white bumblebee stripe. It has a mildly worked 318 with an Edelbrock cam/lifter kit and intake, Holley carb, dual exhaust, rebuilt trans, an 8 3/4 rear (don't know if it's a posi). The guy just had it inspected 3 days ago, and also had a new starter and master cylinder put on. He's firm on the price of 1500, and I just thought it would make a kickass daily driver. Wish I had the bucks, I don't, but hopefully one of you would find this useful. Here's the craigslist ad:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1081224309.html

I did actually talk to this guy myself. I thought it was one of those BS craigslist flakes, but nope, it's legit.

I know, even just for the parts. I was thinking the same thing, and thought it was a total scam, but I actually talked to the guy and it seems straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back