Heart Attack On A "Bun"

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just saw an article that one of the food vendors at the upcoming San Diego County Fair is introducing a triple cheeseburger sandwiched between two Kripy Kreme glazed doughnuts this year.
Call and make a reservation at the nearest cardiac E.R. if you're planning to eat one...or more!

Here's the article:

The world's most gluttonous burger made famous by Paula Deen is getting a major upgrade.
A triple-decker Krispy Kreme cheeseburger is set to make its debut at the San Diego County Fair in a few weeks.
If you can open your mouth wide enough to inhale the three cheeseburger patties sandwiched between two glazed donut buns, then good luck to your heart.
A few brave fast food fans were treated to a preview of the new burger and took to social media to proclaim their praise and, in some cases, disgust.

View attachment rtertrtetertdddd.jpg

View attachment BoLysFLCEAANbur.jpg

The burger is the creation of Chicken Charlie’s, a county fair staple across California, that also sells deep fried Oreos and Twinkies.
The San Diego County Fair runs June 7 - July 16. No word yet on if Chicken Charlie's will bring the new burger to other cities.

Now THAT'S America right there.

The heart attack would probably come from how much that costs at a county fair anyway.

Just had a great idea on how to improve this: Why stop with just plain glazed donuts? Change them out for glazed "jelly" doughnuts filled with BBQ sauce!

Thats a Diabetic Coma waiting to happen! Hell with the heart attack! I'm Diabetic andcan see this just waiting to happen the heart be OK but damn I can't imagine that blood sugar the day and a day after after eating that....

Then as it was said, the real heart attack is the price at the county fair, I hate it, I love the hot sausage grinders but $14 a pop for a small one, DAYUM!! And a few slices of the grilled peppers and onions just isn't right.....

...and no one noticed the bacon is missing? Three cheeseburgers stacked up and no one thought about adding a pound of bacon? Oh, the humanity!

^^^ What he said...must have bacon on it, lots and lots of bacon

-
Back