Not open for further replies.

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a non ac heater box with cables and controls if possible for a 71 demon. The heater core doesn't matter because I have a new one. I'm located in Southern Wisconsin and can pick up or possibly have one shipped. Need motor to work. Let me know what you have thanks!

Looking for a non ac heater box with cables and controls if possible for a 71 demon. The heater core doesn't matter because I have a new one. I'm located in Southern Wisconsin and can pick up or possibly have one shipped. Need motor to work. Let me know what you have thanks!
I have the whole setup that I removed from a 1970 duster
will that work ?
It's in southern California so it would be trip

70 and 71 have different part numbers. the one you are looking for is part number 3441507. why not just buy a new blower motor from rock auto? anyway the one I have is 2837550 and I don't believe it will work for you, its a rebuilder anyway, you sound you want a plug and play. too bad cause I'm 30 miles north of Milwaukee.

1972 is first year they moved the mounting rod from the bottom of the box to a bracket on the front, above door opening.

70 and 71 have different part numbers. the one you are looking for is part number 3441507. why not just buy a new blower motor from rock auto? anyway the one I have is 2837550 and I don't believe it will work for you, its a rebuilder anyway, you sound you want a plug and play. too bad cause I'm 30 miles north of Milwaukee.
I don’t have a heater box at all. The entire unit was removed from the car and I want to add one. This was originally ac car but I need to see what they did with the wiring also. They riveted a plate over the hole and I want heat and defrost.

Still looking. Need a complete setup with cables and wiring. All my stuff is missing.

I don’t have a heater box at all. The entire unit was removed from the car and I want to add one. This was originally ac car but I need to see what they did with the wiring also. They riveted a plate over the hole and I want heat and defrost.
ahh.. a race car eh?

i was just saying cause usually they remove things to lighten em up But yeah ya never know maybe it was removed for repair and never put back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back